Economic Development | Investment Promotion | Government Affairs | Policy | Research | Strategy | Capacity Building | Market Access | Market Representation
Established in 2010 KW Group is an Asia-Pacific-focused consultancy specializing in economic development, foreign direct investment (FDI), trade facilitation, investment strategies, and market access. We support the public and private sectors, investors, and investment promotion communities. Our headquarters are based in Malaysia, strategically positioned to spearhead growth in this vibrant market.
Our expertise spans a diverse range of areas, including:
- Economic Transformation: Empowering economies through strategic planning and implementation.
- Investment Promotion: Facilitating foreign direct investments for sustained growth.
- Trade and Policy: Unlocking new market opportunities and navigating regulatory landscapes.
- Research, Strategy, and Intelligence: In-depth analysis to make informed business decisions.
- Capacity Building: Government, private sector and donor program development and delivery
- Market Access: Paving the way for businesses to enter and thrive in new markets.
- Qualified Sales Pipelines: Expert in market sales support and representation, qualified and prioritized, sales pipelines for the public and private sector in emerging markets.
- Partner Identification: Local, regional and international identification of qualified partners and investors to help scale business operations
Meet The Team
KW Group is committed to the UN Sustainable Development Goals and engaged in inclusive trade, gender equality, and climate action through proactive capacity development programs for the trade and investment communities across the Asia Pacific.
We recognize that international trade can drive economic growth and poverty reduction, and we promote fair trade to encourage sustainable business practices and to ensure that trade and investment is to the benefit of everyone, especially marginalized communities.
KW Group acknowledges the urgent need to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and transition to a low-carbon economy to address climate change. KW Group supports investments in renewable energy, reduction of waste and emissions, and innovation in climate action.
By focusing on inclusive trade, gender equality, and climate action, we work towards a more sustainable and equitable future for all.