Economic Development | Investment Promotion | Government Affairs | Policy | Research | Strategy | Capacity Building | Market Access | Market Representation
Established in 2010 KW Group is an Asia-Pacific-focused technical advisory specializing in economic development, foreign direct investment (FDI), trade facilitation, investment strategies, research and market access. We support development institutions, governments, business leaders, investors, and investment promotion communities providing strategic insights, conducting assessments, and assisting clients in navigating complex issues from our headquarters in Malaysia, strategically positioned at the heart of Asia. Our technical advisory expertise spans a diverse range of areas, including;
- Economic Transformation: Strategic advisory, assessment, planning, and implementation.
- Investment Facilitation: We advise and facilitate FDI and strategic investments for the public and private sector, supporting governments on the development of 'Investor-ready Projects' as well as linking corporate and institutional investors.
- Trade and Policy: Unlocking new market opportunities and navigating regulatory landscapes.
- Research, Strategy, and Intelligence: In-depth technical analysis to support market access and development in the Asia Pacific region.
- Capacity Building: Government, private sector, development institutions, and donor program design, development, and implementation
- Market Access: Research, analysis and advisory to pave the way for the public and private sectors to enter Asia-Pacific markets.
- Qualified Sales Pipelines: Experts in market sales support, and qualified sales pipelines for the public and private sector.
- Partner Identification: Local, regional, and international identification of qualified partners and investors to help scale business operations
- Representation: In-market Asia-Pacific representation for governments, associations, investors, and business entities from start-up through to team and strategic development.
Meet The Team
KW Group is committed to the UN Sustainable Development Goals and engaged in inclusive trade, gender equality, and climate action through proactive capacity development programs for the trade and investment communities across the Asia Pacific.
We recognize that international trade can drive economic growth and poverty reduction, and we promote fair trade to encourage sustainable business practices and to ensure that trade and investment is to the benefit of everyone, especially marginalized communities.
KW Group acknowledges the urgent need to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and transition to a low-carbon economy to address climate change. KW Group supports investments in renewable energy, reduction of waste and emissions, and innovation in climate action.
By focusing on inclusive trade, gender equality, and climate action, we work towards a more sustainable and equitable future for all.